TOP 5 FREE MOVIE SITES IN 2018

This is my evaluation for top 5 free movie sites I recommend you in 2018. I evaluated based on some targets like speeding into the web, speeding to load the movies, web UI, disturbances from advertising... So I arranged from the best one to the lowest. Have fun!

(Web UI of Grabmovies)

1GRABMOVIES.NET

This is a new one in 2018. I could see this because I didn't see any advertising we often see in the other movie sites. So we had a site in very quickly and smoothly. Besides, look like it had the personal servers and I didn't see any dead links as the other sites with servers are Google or Youtube. This one also had a very nice UI.

2. ENJOYMOVIES.NET

This is a new one too. I can say it was equivalent to Grabmovies, just some small differences and we can choose like another option.

3. HDGO.TO

This seems like doesn't new because I could see some advertising in here although that didn't disturb us, just some advertising at the beginning into the site. Anyway, I still must choose this as an option for an easy name.

4. HDO.TO

This site has two homepages, the default one is only a searching frame and the other one is normal homepage like any site. I didn't know why they need this but the second homepage looks good UI. It had quite a lot of advertising banners, some on the right side and some in the middle, one pop-up had auto opened whenever we came back. I could see it had no any personal servers, they often use Openload to make the servers and you have some more advertising from it.

5. STREAMDOR.COM

I think this site is ugly. But they made a good one, that is their movies had quickly loading because they use Youtube to make servers. But as we know, there is many sites have servers are Youtube or Google and they have a problem is links often die. So do not surprise if you find a movie you want in here but you cannot watch.

Comments

  1. Gambling addiction is a huge problem - Dr.MCD
    The research is supported by the National Council for Problem Gambling, which provides evidence to reduce problem gambling. The 포천 출장안마 National 출장안마 Council 10 answers  ·  2 votes: It seems to be a problem. I understand. There are still people who are unable to place enough bets, and 경주 출장마사지 I 포천 출장마사지 see that some of these people 남양주 출장샵 are not even

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment